Wanted to share my latest before and after! This is 3.5 years difference so don’t think that change comes quick or easy. I would mess up, quit, and restart all the time!! It takes time and you constantly have to remind yourself that it’s worth it. But about a year ago I fell off the fitness wagon, lost sight of my goals because I started battle something even harder to defeat. Depression. I slowly but surely spiraled out of control and found myself in a mental hospital for 2 weeks after a failed suicide attempt. In the midst of my depression and my stay in the hospital I gained about 30lbs. My therapist suggested I start back on my fitness journey and join a gym. Working out, eating healthy, and the camaraderie of the gym helped me recover from my depression along side taking medicine and seeing a therapist twice a month. I’m slowly learning to love myself and all my imperfections. Sometimes the journey is more than just weight. When the mind is healthy the body follows :)
what I expect from the musical episode
- Dean: where the hell are we
- Sam: I don't know man but it's weird...I'm gonna go check it out
- Dean: ok good 'cause while we're here Im gonna need a drink
- Sam: *leaves Dean alone at bar*
- Dean: *takes a swig of beer*
- Dean: ...maybe I should try calling Ca-
- Dean: ITS A QUARTER AFTER ONE IM ALL ALONE AND I NEED YOU NOWW
- Dean: what the hell?!- I SAID I WOULDNT CALL BUT IVE- what? no wait- LOST ALL CONTROL AND I NEED YOU NOWWWW- Cas!!-
- Cas: *poofs into room* Dean, what is it?
- Dean: Cas i- WANNA KNOW WHAT LOVE ISS *clamps hand over mouth*
- Cas: ??...Dean-
- Dean: I WANT YOU TO SHOW ME
- Cas: Dean? I don't understand.. *steps closer and reaches out to touch shoulder*
- Cas: what's going on-- *freezes on contact, eyes wide*
- Dean: Cas what's wron-
- Cas: *forcefully grabs Dean's collar and pulls him close*
- Dean: Cas what the-!
- Cas: I GOT CHILLS THEYRE MULTIPLYING
- Dean: -SAM HELP!
WHAT DO YOU AMERICANS MEAN WHEN A SHOW IS ON AT LIKE FUCKIN “8/7c” WHAT IS THAT????
We never switched over to metric timekeeping. The c stands for “Caw”, referring to how many times a majestic eagle has flown overhead and cawed that day. Sometimes the eagles are feeling sluggish, so the show could be on after either the 7th or 8th caw.